Side track – amigurumi (fail)

I have a calendar that provides a crochet pattern every few days. Recently there was a pattern for an amigurumi chameleon from this site. It looked cute, so I thought I would give it a try.

I am not posting the instructions, but I used some green cotton yarn that I had and some red novelty yarn. Instead of sewing eyes, I used the plastic button eyes.

The fail comes in because I think I overstuffed the body and he might have been a bit crooked when I assembled him.

Here is the final product followed by what it should have looked like.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s